1. All orders are shipped FOB origin point. Buyer will verify the origin point when placing a purchase order.
2. In anevent that the buyer does not receive any invoice by mail after ten (10) days upon receipt of shipment, the buyer shall request the invoice by registered mail to the attention of Customer Service, the postage of which shall be deducted from payment of Shaxon Industries, Inc.
3. In the event of any discrepancy with the amount contained in the invoice, buyer shall notify Shaxon Industries, Inc. by registered mail to the attention of customer service within (15) days from the date billing, the postage of which shall be deducted from payment to Shaxon Industries, Inc. Otherwise, the invoice shall be considered correct; hence, prompt
and full payment shall be fulfilled.
4. All invoices are due net thirty(30) days from date of shipping. All invoices become delinquent after thirty (30) days from date of shipping. As a condition of the sales agreement, a monthly finance charge of the lesser of one and half percent (1 ½%) per month or the maximum permitted by the law will be added to all past due balances unit paid in full. All past due accounts over forty (40) days will be placed on hold until paid in full.
5. Regarding venue, buyer agrees that any action brought on this account will be in the county within the state of the buyer’s place of business or the place of business of, or the job Shaxon Industries, Inc. site, at the discretion of Shaxon Industries, Inc..
6. In the event that the buyer finds any shortage or shipment of defects, buyer shall notify Shaxon Industries, Inc. within ten (10) working days. If the buyer does not receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) or confirmation of shipment of any shortages, buyer shall request such solution by registered mail to the attention of customer service, the postage of which shall be deducted from payment to Shaxon Industries, Inc.
7. All returns must have Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be in original condition, and must be completed within thirty (30) days of purchase, any return for any reasons other than defects or shipping errors will be charged a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee. No returns on custom made products such as custom cable assemblies.
8. Any package received by Shaxon Industries, Inc., that was returned Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must have a hard copy of RMA form, issued by Shaxon Industries, Inc. Packages received without proper hard copy authorization will be refused at time of delivery.
9. Shaxon Industries, Inc. warrants its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery. Before using, buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her intended use, and buyer assumes all risks and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. This warranty does not cover labor for removal or re-installation of products, and is void on any product reconfigured, installed improperly or in an improper environment, misused or abused in any manner as determined by the engineering inspection of Shaxon Industries, Inc. This warranty is made in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for particular use are specifically excluded. Shaxon Industries, Inc. shall not be liable for any other injury, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, arising out of the use, or the inability to the use of the products.
10. Each of the undersigned understands and agrees to meet Shaxon Industries, Inc. term of sale, to jointly and severally, unconditionally guarantee prompt and full payment of any and all obligations of default to pay all expenses of and incidental to collection, including but not limited attorney fees, collection agency fees, and court costs; the liability for
which shall be unlimited.
11. Each of the undersigned acknowledges that his/her guarantee is in effect and binding as to him/her without reference to whether any and all shipments delivered be received and signed by any other person or persons, at any shipping address authorized by the undersigned.
Each of the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the general term’s and conditions of Shaxon Industries, Inc. Authorization is hereby granted by the undersigned to Shaxon Industries, Inc., or its agents to verify and to investigate my/our personal and commercial financial responsibilities, credit worthiness, and depository & financial relationships with banks.